Welcome to the new school year!
Learn & Flourish has some news to share.
In This Post:
New Looks | New Website | Staff News | Published! | Follow and Contact Us
Learn & Flourish’s website has had a bit of a facelift this summer with some visual updating. We continue to offer outstanding Student Executive Coaching, Positive Parenting Resources and Expert Education Planning. We’re also working on expanding the reach of Sherri Fisher’s work in Social-Emotional Learning and Positive Education, with even more resources coming your way!
Be sure to check our online contact system. You can connect, pay, and share. It starts with this screen:
Sherri’s new website sherrifisher.com launched over the summer.
As a learning specialist and Positive Education expert, Sherri has empowered bright students of all ages and on six continents to unleash their potential despite learning and executive function challenges. Sherri offers:
- Clarity at a time when many parents are fraught with anxiety, denial or anger.
- Thorough understanding of your student’s past challenges and future opportunities, with plans for getting there
- Trusted advice and turnkey parent solutions to guide you through a potentially daunting experience of referrals, testing and follow through
- Personalized Positive Education approach: Research-based soft skills of self-regulation and well-being alongside the skills of learning
- Executive coaching for all-age clients who struggle to launch after successfully graduating
We are making it easier for you to find Sherri’s Learning Specialist, Executive Coach, Writer and Speaker work. Stay tuned for more changes during the Fall.
Meg has an updated About page. If you are meeting her for the first time, here are a few of her specialities:
- Executive Function and ADHD challenges
- Leveraging personal and academic strengths application and management
- Dyslexia: Orton-Gillingham Reading trained/Garside Institute for Teacher Training
- Written language: All subjects
- English language skills: Comprehension/Writing
- Study skills/test-taking: All subjects
- Middle/high school math
- Basic French, Korean, Japanese
- In-office and remote sessions available (Great for your college student!)
Do you have your copy? Positivity. Optimism. Resilience. Success. Don’t you wish you had more? Learn, Grow and Flourish with Unleash Your Epic Self: The Guide to Crushing it at School, Work and Life.
Unleash Your Epic Self has a whole school-year’s worth of positivity building for you and your family. Let this be the year that you Crush it at School, Work and Life. Put the most important happiness skill to work in seconds and build a foundation for daily and weekly activities that build resilience, emotional intelligence, decision-making and goal setting. Full-color engaging graphics for adolescents and adults.