People are forever telling you that there is a secret to a happier, more successful and more fulfilled life. I am here to tell you that it’s NOT a secret—Anyone can practice the dependable skills that researchers have shown us really do work. You absolutely can
- Become happier and more optimistic on your own terms
- Spot and develop the strengths that bring you success
- Connect more deeply with yourself and others
- Create a foundation of effective habits
- Engage in a more purposeful and meaningful life
- Decrease procrastination
- Increase productivity
I have spent my career working with people who have tried and struggled to build self-regulation and focus at school, work and life. I’ve learned from my work that most people (maybe you) are only convinced by their own personal research, no matter what scientific research says. That is the genius of journaling: You can be your own researcher!
Unleash Your Epic Self: How to Crush it at School, Work and Life (UYES) uses a simple approach in an engaging journal-workbook format to bring you closer to the best version of yourself. It’s loaded with small bits of robust research, but without the fussy citations of a textbook. UYES uses fun color and design. It also guides you to notice and record what is working well in every day. It’s scientifically organized to give you week upon week of small shifts, away from what may be blocking your success, and moves you toward the future.
My coaching clients have benefited from these skills and activities for years. In fact every activity in UYES has been tested on real people who aren’t research participants, and the book itself has had a variety of test audiences whose feedback helped to shape it to be ready for you.
You’ll learn to both treat yourself gently AND be gritty and accountable.
You’ll discover how to be your own boss (not what you think!) and seek measurable feedback.
UYES is your professionally designed
- Hands-on guide to noticing your world when it’s working well for you
- Book of strategies to increase positivity and optimism—the foundational skills of success
- Set of tools for assessing the strengths you see in yourself—and shaping the way you use them
- Scoreboard of wins on the path to more epic impact
- Space for inspired reflection and dreams of your future story
- Plan for unleashing the epicness in you
UYES isn’t some watered-down version of research. It’s fun and you’ll learn about actual findings that you can apply in your own life. It will challenge you and support you to become your epic self!
I can’t wait for you to Unleash Your Epic Self.
And…You can crush it at gifting. Be an excellent friend and help someone else be epic, too.