Whatever you do during this summer vacation, we hope it includes doing things that make you happy. Research shows that positive emotion (happiness) is the foundation of sustainable success. So go ahead–love your vacation! It will love you back in five important ways. Find out more.
- Broaden your thinking–It’s essential for effective problem solving, mindful critical thinking.
- Expand interpersonal trust–It’s essential for building relationships and teams that support student learning.
- Increase positive coping approaches–It’s essential for dealing with the day-to-day ups and downs we all face.
- Expand your mindset–Students and teachers with a growth mindset know that “smart” is not what you are–It is a set of behaviors that you do. Students who are “smart” in this way get smarter.
- Develop resilience–It prevents depression and supports moving forward through challenges. More resilient students are higher achievers as well.
At Learn & Flourish, we live what we teach.
We’d love to work with you.